Thank you for applying to become a subscriber of the HN Hub. The HN Hub is an online portal that provides you with access to the following services:
- Regulatory Updates
- Documents (including licensee policies, advice policies, templates)
- Training (including online training, industry-specific forums)
Please complete and send this form to [email protected] If you have any questions in relation to this new service, please email or call us on +61 3 9670 8200.
You will receive an email confirming the final price for your subscription, based on the chosen inclusions and user numbers. You are then able to accept and pay online.
Terms and Conditions
The material on this website is only of general information value. You should not act or refrain from acting solely on the basis of this material. It does not constitute legal advice and your access to this website does not, of itself, create a lawyer client relationship between you and Holley Nethercote Lawyers (liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation).
Holley Nethercote Pty Ltd ACN 068 367 046 trading as Holley Nethercote Lawyers and Holley Nethercote Compliance (collectively ‘Holley Nethercote’, ‘we’, ‘our’, ‘us’) believes that this document complies with the law as at the date of its preparation – however no warranty is given. The contents of this website do not constitute legal advice.
Can you link to our website?
You are welcome to link to our website as long as you observe the following conditions:
- You present the links in a way which fairly represents our role. They must not cause us embarrassment;
- The context of the link must not suggest that we have created any of your content; and
- The context of the link must not give the impression that we endorse or have any connection with your site.
Links to other sites
In this website, any frames, links or other references to other websites, persons or information are produced solely for convenience. Those references are not an endorsement of those parties or their products or their services. Holley Nethercote does not warrant the accuracy or suitability of any information contained in this or any other website.
Where services are provided by our legal arm –Holley Nethercote Lawyers, liability is limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.
Content on this website by Holley Nethercote is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Australia License.
Prices are listed in Australian Dollars (AUD) inclusive of GST (Goods and Service Tax). Holley Nethercote reserves the right to change prices without notice.
Payment – Online Security
All payments are made via our payment gateway – Integrapay Pty Ltd. IntegraPay is fully compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Level 1, and a registered Australian Financial Services License holder (AFSL No. 418105) with ASIC.
IntegraPay Payment Console is secure with 256-bit TSL (v1.2) encryption to ensure the highest level of protection. All data is protected with IntegrePay’s comprehensive off-site data storage and recovery facility. Records are backed up in real time and stored on Enterprise Grade servers within Australian Level 1 PCI DSS compliant and T4 Certified data storage and processing centres across two capital cities.
Promotions & offers
Holley Nethercote from time to time will have promotions. Offers are not transferable unless stated. All promotions will have an expiry date and no extensions of promotional offers will be granted.
Refunds Policy for Training (online training, face-to-face training and webinars)
- Registration may be transferred to another person up until the date of training, with written notice to us, and without incurring any additional fee.
- Cancellations within one week prior will attract a cancellation fee of 50% of the registration fee.
- Cancellations within 48 hours of the course commencement will require payment of the full course fee.
- You can avoid a cancellation fee by swapping out the person cancelling with another person within your organisation, as long as we receive their details before the course commencement.
- For webinars, where a person has paid but does not attend the session or transfer registration to another person, we will take reasonable steps to ensure a recording will be made available. If a recording is not available, we will provide a credit to the same value for another webinar.