Not your average law firm
We are a group of businesses including:
- Holley Nethercote Lawyers – Our law firm with a preventative-law focus and deep regulatory expertise
- Holley Nethercote Compliance – Our non-legal services business that provides the following services:
- HN Training – Our training arm which aims to keep clients out of court and out of the hands of the regulators with highly engaging and memorable training
- HN Hub – Our online portal offering templates, live and play-on-demand training, regulatory updates and tools
- HN Licensing – Assisting clients apply for an Australian Credit Licence (ACL), Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL) and ADI licence
- HN Documents – Compliance templates; policies, procedures, practical tools and popular legal documents
- HN Policy – Assisting clients make meaningful contributions to law reform processes
Our involvement in the financial services industry began with providing legal services to companies when the firm commenced in 1995.
Holley Nethercote has offices in Melbourne and Sydney, Australia. We employ over 30 staff: big enough to provide real expertise and get things done; small enough to stay true to our service-oriented roots.