This course will consist of 3 one-hour sessions (over the course of 3 days).
To cater for some overseas jurisdictions such as Europe (e.g. U.K, Cyprus) and Asia (e.g. Hong Kong, China), or super-busy Australians who can’t catch a break from 9am - 5pm, we’re running our RM course from 5pm - 6pm
Melbourne/Sydney time, across three days:
- Tuesday, 27 October, 2020
- Wednesday, 28 October, 2020
- Thursday, 29 October, 2020
Our 3-hour course has been designed to provide you with an overview of the role of Responsible Managers, and how Responsible Managers fit within the broader regulatory framework. The sessions are interactive and a fantastic option for both compliance staff and Responsible Managers.
Who should attend?
Please note, by registering for this course, you are committing to attend all 3 one-hour sessions. Sign In
- AFSL Responsible Managers
- Compliance Managers and support staff who need to understand the role of Responsible Managers
- People nominated as Responsible Managers (including those who, as part of a licence application, are required by ASIC to undertake a training course like this one before ASIC will allow them to be Responsible Managers)