ACL – Adequate Resources
This bundle is to assist credit licensees manage their human capital, financial requirements, and IT resources and related processes; and demonstrate they have sufficient resources to conduct and monitor their operations. It is designed to align with the requirements of sections 47 and 48 of the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009, and ASIC’s RG 205 (Credit licensing: General conduct obligations), RG 207 (Credit licensing: Financial requirements) and RG 210 (Compensation and insurance arrangements for credit licensees).
- ACL – Human Resources Policy Policy Ver. 1 - 15 Jan 2021
- ACL – Financial Resources, Financial Records and Compensation Policy Policy Ver. 1 - 15 Jan 2021
- ACL – IT Resources Policy Policy Ver. 1 - 15 Jan 2021
- ACL – PI Insurance Checklist Template Tool Ver. 1 - 01 Oct 2020
- ACL – Human Resources Organisational Chart Template Tool Ver. 1 - 01 Oct 2020