|Key areas of expertise:
- Financial Services
- Anti-money laundering
- FinTech, RegTech and AI
- Cryptocurrency exchanges and other cryptocurrency businesses
- Commercial agreements
- Over the counter (OTC) Derivatives
- Intellectual Property
- Privacy Law
|Admitted to practice:
- Assisting a range of digital currency businesses understand and comply with their regulatory obligations in Australia.
- Working in-house in the commercial law team of a major financial institution.
- Introducing and reviewing processes, procedures and technology to enable a major financial institution’s compliance with the OTC derivatives reporting legislation internationally and to ensure its ongoing compliance with these reforms.
- Corporate advice for ASX listed clients and the Australian government.
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours)/Bachelor of Commerce (Honours)
|Interests outside of work:
- Keeping active – pilates and running
- Spending time with family and friends
||“Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson