How to apply for an ACL – a summary of the new Regulatory Guide 204
Monday, 11 January 2010 | By Tim Nethercote
See the one page mindmap which summarises the application process. Click on the diagram to download it.
- When to apply for an ACL;
- How to apply for an ACL;
- What questions you will be asked about your credit business;
- What questions you will be asked regarding compliance with the general conduct obligations;
- What supporting information and documentation is required to accompany your ACL application; and
- What happens if your application is refused.
For more information and to view the Regulatory Guide in full, go to ASIC’s credit website and click here.
Author: Kathryn Wardrobe
Partner : Tim Nethercote