Our online half day course has been designed to provide you with an overview of the difference between general and personal advice, breach reporting and ASIC regulatory action. We also take a look at the recent High Court's decision in the ASIC v Westpac case. The sessions are interactive and a great option for sales staff, client-facing dealers, compliance managers and Responsible Managers.
Who should attend?
- Sales staff who talk to retail clients
- Client facing dealers who talk to retail clients
- Marketing staff who issue promotional material
- AFSL Responsible Managers
- Compliance Managers and support staff who need to understand the difference between general and personal advice
What people have said about our General vs Personal Advice courses
- "Very clear guidelines and framework to apply training and recording to" (Mitch Walls - Pepperstone Group)
- "An interactive programme - no technical jargon" (Christopher - Pepperstone Group)
- "Presenters used real world examples and were very engaging" (Sheldon - Pepperstone Group)
- "Training was made fun and informative" (Joel - AAIG)
- "It was kept light and humorous at times" (Matthew - AAIG)
- "The interaction and use of online quiz" (Octavia - AAIG)