This online half-day course provides an overview of the role of Responsible Managers of Australian Credit Licensees. Accordingly, it will assist participants meet "ongoing training requirements" as set out in ASIC Regulatory Guide 206.
This course is designed for:
- ACL Responsible Managers;
- prospective Responsible Managers;
- directors, secretaries and senior managers who are performing duties in relation to the credit activities provided by the licensee (and who should be 'fit and proper');
- compliance managers; and
- support staff to Responsible Managers.
The course is available either as:
- a tailored course for a particular licensee;
- a public seminar (see list of dates to the top left of this page); and
- an online seminar (see list of dates to the top left of this page).