Our half day AFSL Applied Responsible Managers Workshop for CFD Providers & Corporate FX Companies focuses on identifying required competencies of Responsible Managers and strategies for developing them. It also explores conflicts of interests, risk management frameworks, the role of Responsible Mangers in fostering an appropriate culture and recent regulatory action.
Who should attend?
- AFSL Responsible Managers who have attended our Introduction AFSL Responsible Managers Workshop
- Compliance Managers and support staff who need to understand the role of Responsible Managers
- People nominated as Responsible Managers (but who, as part of a licence application, are required by ASIC to undertake a training course like this one before ASIC will allow them to be Responsible Managers)
What people have said about our course
- "The conversation style (was) very interactive, use of real examples, mind maps..." Leigh Watson (National Australia Bank)
- "Depth of knowledge, examples use, real discussion." Nigel Greenaway (Eureka Funds Management)
- "Practical application. Great examples, obviously (a) very high level of knowledge." Kate Butterworth (Compliance Matters Pty Ltd)
- "I liked the programme because it made me think about issues I had not considered." Chris Morcom (Hewison & Associates Pty Ltd)
- "It was clear and concise and covered topics really well." Andre Bierenbroodspot (Professional Adviser Alliance)